Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This can't be right... He's running for governor?

I was shocked to see this article come over the AP feed here at NO Leadership HQ. I'm not really shocked that he's running for governor, because he's proven himself delusional enough to think that he can win... I'm shocked that anyone is taking it seriously. It also shocked me a bit that his Disapproval rating is only 65%. I would have thought it would be closer to 90% with the way he and his cronies have been running the city into the ground.

Can it be that some of our neighbors have no idea that the fault for many of the problems this city faces right now rest squarely on Nagin's shoulders? It is his blundering and lack of leadership that led to the creation of this blog. Maybe in the coming months we can push Bozos like him out for good.

No comments: